Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Change.

I don't do love, I don't do friends
I'm only after success
I don't need a relationship
I'll never loosen my grip.

Don't want cash, don't want cards
Want it fast, want it hard
Don't need money don't need fame
I just want to make a change

I just want to change,
I just want to change
I just want to change
I just want to change.

I know exactly what I want and who I want to be.
I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine
I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy.

One track mind
One track heart
If I fail, I'll fall apart.

Maybe it is all a test
Because I feel like I'm the worst
So I always act like I'm the best.


It's time to get serious.
I've figured out that as long as I eat SOMETHING for breakfast and dinner, I don't feel deprived and begin on a giant binge-fest.
So, the new plan is, for the 23 days until I return home, to eat the following:

Breakfast: Coffee
Lunch: Salad
Dinner: Salad

It brings my calorie count in at about 250 (I'm overestimating)
And damn it! I'm sticking to it!

I HATE THIS FAT I HATE THIS FAT I HATE THIS FAT I HATE THIS FAT.

I've only just realised that I forgot to tell you all about my little beach romance.
New Year's Eve, sitting on the beach, fireworks to bring in the new year. It was lovely :)

He's my best friend's cousin. Pity he lives in another state. But we still keep in contact, and if I go to boarding school next year, who knows, something may come of it.

Only 23 days. Eek! I can do this, I just have to set my mind to it and stop food getting in the way.

Sorry my posts have all been pretty boring lately. I have no time!

Stay Strong, Live life and think thin!

Xx. Lillie

2 comments:

  1. I wish I knew how to change. I don't even know where to begin to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song (especially "I'm going to live, I'm going to fly; I'm going to fail, I'm going to die")
    Your intake sounds good, I wish I could stick to something as low cal as that
    Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete