Tuesday, March 29, 2011

List making

(I want to get a vintage bicycle)

I love lists. I don't really know why. It makes me feel so much more organised. The more I can think of to put on a list, the more organised I feel. I make lists about anything and everything.
I wrote down nine lists last night, making them pretty enough that I decided they should be stuck on my wall. They look so nice :) I might add to the collection tonight.

My stomach is flatter, I can see it.
Unfortunately, the scales in the boarding house don't. According to them I'm only down to 49.5kgs (110lbs). But I'm not trusting them because they're old and super inaccurate.
They also have CAUTION, WATCH YOUR STEP written on them, which made my giggle the first time I saw it.

Nine
Eight
Seven
Six
Five
Four
Three
Two
One

I'm excited to go home, but I really will miss it here. It's been an amazing three months.

But ohh to be out of the boarding house! To be free to walk down the street whenever I feel like it. To be able to eat what I want, when I want, without walking down to the dining hall or having to sneak food into my bedroom. I'll be so glad to get back to my own room, where I can sing to my heart's content without worrying about the music carrying through the paper-thin walls. I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed with its bird-patterned doona cover and working at my own desk, which, until this one, actually has enough room to work, and is made of glass (i love it).

I will still miss this though, it's been incredible.
I'd better get going, I'm going to be late for classes if I don't get a move on!

Stay Strong, Live Life, and never give up. We can do anything.

Xx. Lillie


6 comments:

  1. lists are my favorite. Wow, do you attend a school just for ballet? You sound amazing. Tell us more stories of your life? sending you skinnies darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lists. On my real-life, non-ed, my friends read it blog, all I write are lists. Sometimes it seems like I can't make sense of my disordered thoughts without them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lists, I make them all day long about all sorts of things. And if something changes, I make a new list :)

    I need a new scale, I don't trust my current one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lillie, thank you for your comment (: I tend to ignore anons, and your list of super adjectives made my day ^.^

    Lists are very much fun, and I also despise my current scale. Getting a new set of scales is currently number one on my list. And getting an antique bike is number two :P

    Ooh what's boarding school like? <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your lovely comment and thank you for following me!
    I've been reading your last couple of posts and I get lost in your words. Your style of writing really draws me in, it's quite wonderful.
    I look forward to getting to know you better.
    You sound like such a beautiful person.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete