Sunday, March 13, 2011

OmnomnomnomNOT.

I'm beginning again today. I've just decided not to eat on weekends until I get home. I always end up eating and eating and eating and eating and eating and.. need I go on?

It's time to get my life back in check, time to get organised! I have to get ready for classes, so I'll write a longer post later.

Xx. Lillie

(Ps. I changed the layout of my blog, but I don't know if I like it yet. I might change it back... Let me know what you think).

3 comments:

  1. i like your new layout!
    But seriously, don't give up!
    You've been inspiring me so much, I'm back on track as well and only because of you so keep going!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this layout! I didn't see it before but I like this one for sure. Sending you skinnies darling, the weekend is over and so are the binges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout's a beaut! Good luck with starting again, beautiful. You can do it! :) <3

    ReplyDelete