
Today has been a complete success. I had coffee for breakfast, didn't eat during classes, walked back to the boarding house, got changed and walked to the ballet studio. I did a short class and spent an hour rehearsing the piece I will have to perform at the beginning of next week. The choreography is finished, all I have to do now is remember ad perfect it.
I then walked back to boarding, decided I should eat something, made myself a bowl of oatmeal (about 200 calories) and lost myself in my own thoughts for a while. I think I've had so many days where I've eaten so far past the point of being full that my body now fails to register when it is in fact full. I think I've got to re-train myself into being able to decide when enough is enough.
At 6:30 I'm going back to the ballet studio to rehearse for another hour and a half or so. That should burn off most of the oatmeal. I'll come back, make myself some peppermint tea, race through my French homework and have a shower. Then I'll do some light exercises and hopefully be in bed by nine (yes, I have the bedtime of an old lady). Then I have an hour to read. I haven't decided whether it will be Little Women or an Agatha Christie mystery yet. I think I'll go with Agatha Christie.
Ten days to go. I know I can keep this up. I'm not being hosted out this weekend so I won't have to eat. We're going on a trip to a turtle sanctuary. I'm excited :)
Watch my fat disappear.
I think one of my friends is developing an eating disorder. But at this stage, I can't tell whether she's serious, or only a little serious and looking for attention. She's had numerous facebook statuses saying things like "I'll never be thin enough" and "No time for friends, I have to exercise". Although when put like that, it makes it sound like a cry for attention, she's not really one to seek out attention. Hmm.
Ten days left. This is easy.
Xx. Lillie
Yeah, the friend diffinately sounds like this is a new attention, stress based thing. I doubt it's been going on for long. um, can I come to the turtle sanctuary? I have turtles! Sending skinnies xo
ReplyDeleteYou're doing so well! You're such an inspiration :)
ReplyDeleteGood job on the intake today love! Keep it up, just over a week to go, easy peasy! :)
ReplyDeleteAbout your friend, I've had a friend do that too...it's so hard to tell sometimes. With my friend, she just stopped after awhile, so I guess just keep an eye on her for now...?
Have a good rehearsal tonight hun! <3
Wow, you did amazing today. Doesn't like seem so much more beautiful when you have days like these?
ReplyDeleteTake care, darling.
xo
french homework can always wait. awesome. good job, little lady. i'd ask your friend about it, if she's a closer friend. but i've got a friend who posts about cutting herself every few weeks. some people are a bit um, open? everyone likes attention but the facebookers are too loud for me. anyway, back to you. proud of you for having such a good day. stay strong&have a good day tomorrow, too.
ReplyDeletexoxo
zette
p.s. the turtle sanctuary thing actually sounds really fun.