Tuesday, December 22, 2009

45.

Yes!! Finally made it to 45kgs (thats 99lbs) :)
Today was a good day :) 
Getting to 45 gave me the encouragement i needed. Still, it's only three days till Christmas, so i deserved a couple of treats. Luckily they were all healthy. So far today I've had one small mango and four sticks of celery with blended peanuts. Thats only about 255 calories so far, and I'm making dinner tonight so that's it for the day really. 

Only ELEVEN days to go till i leave for Melbourne. EEK! Still, i reckon i can make it. That's a kilo a week to lose. Hmm....

I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year. My parents never know what to buy me, so they let me pick one big present and they get me little ones like chocolate (which i usually give away). Anyway, this year they got me a kick-ass sound system. Up until now I've only had a little blue CD player thats just about to die and my trusty imac, a computer too good to wreck the speakers on it by playing my music too loud. My little sister is getting a Wii console, which is gonna make Christmas Day interesting as well as being extremely handy when it's too hot to go for a run. 

I am now only .5kgs (one pound) heavier than my sister, who is a year and a half younger than me. I've gotta go and finish dinner... (we're having honey soy chicken) 
Stay strong, be happy.
Xx. Lillie



3 comments:

  1. well it sounds like your doing incredibly well, and your christmas present sounds really good! ah there is always competitions going on, like wanting to be thinner that this person, but I suppose it's great motivation.
    stay strong :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe i only just realized yesterday that i was almost the same weight as my sister, i never really thought of it as motivation...
    Still, i suppose it would be nice to think i was thinner than my little sister...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Congratulations! That is amazing that you are almost the size of your sister, I have been using that as a gauge too. My sister is 8 years younger than me though, and weighs about 20 lbs less, haha. I need to get working on that.
    A sound system is really cool, by the way. I hope you have a lovely time in Melbourne!

    ReplyDelete