I've been thinking about this for a while now, but i never really get around to putting the subject in one of my posts. Reading the comments i get from this blog is so great. It's amazing to be able to talk to people who know what you're going through, and not just look at you like "why the hell would you do that." Anyway, if any of you wanna be email buddies let me know. A texting buddy would be awesome, but i know that most of you don't live in Australia, so it kinda makes it really expensive...
Anyway, let me know, you girls are amazing, every one of you, and i would be honored to have you as a friend :)
Xx. Lillie
I'll be your ana buddy! ;)
ReplyDeleteSorry, I do live in the US, so I guess texting is out of the question. :( But emailing is certainly MORE than possible.
<3
kara.alyce@gmail.com
Be well! Stay beautiful!
Thanx :)
ReplyDeleteI shall add you to my contact list :)
Xx. Lillie
I live in Australia!
ReplyDeletepascorose@gmail.com
Email me and I'll send you my number :)
hey darl! i'm happy to be your ana buddy! i live in aust too!
ReplyDeleteanj_itsumo@hotmail.com
talk to u soon!
Hello there!
ReplyDeleteI'm an Aussie in Vic.
I've only just discovered this post, and it's old, so I can understand if you don't wanna talk with me..
But if you're interested, I'm happy to.
I'm 19 years old, and hopefully not as lame as this comment sounds in my head.
Hope you're well!
Peace. X
im from aus
ReplyDeleteim on facebook as sammy ana dedication