Hmph. I was all prepared to step up my plans for when i leave for Melbourne when Daddy dearest came home early for once and made dinner. The only thing I'd eaten all day was a piece of toast, and i didn't want to disappoint my Dad (for some weird reason he gets all happy when we eat food he's cooked) so i ended up eating a lot. Well, not a lot for the average person, but a lot for me. Still, i suppose it was all healthy, it was just chicken, capsicum, mushroom, onion and pineapple on a stick really. So i guess my plans were set back a day. Oh well, it just means I'll have to work harder during the days i have left.
I'm going Christmas shopping with my friend today so i got up early and took the dog for a run. Unless mum gets home to make dinner early again tonight, i don't think I'll eat anything today. I'll buy some chewing gum and a water bottle when i get into town and that should set me up for the day. I've been so busy these past two days that i haven't had time to go for a proper, long run. I feel so lazy now so there's no way I'm missing tonight's run.
Anyone decided upon their New Years Resolutions yet? I've got mine all planned :)
Stay strong, have fun, be happy.
Xx. Lillie
Isn't it so weird how some people get so much satisfaction in watching other people eat food they make? I guess I can see why, but it's still a little weird.
ReplyDeleteI hope you were able to squeeze your run in!
And ooooh resolutions, haha. We will all have to share them in the coming days.
oh dear, new years resolutions coming up.
ReplyDeleteI really want to find one to stick to this year.
don't worry about your plans, I'm sure that didn't ruin it!
I hope your okay.
Ooh when are you going to let us know what these resolutions are???
ReplyDeleteHehe you'll have to wait for the 1st of January to see what mine are :)
ReplyDelete