46.5kgs. Uh oh...
ONE WEEK until i leave for Melbourne...
I don't know if i can do this...
3kgs (six pounds) in ONE WEEK??
EEEK!!!!
I'm going to make it! I will!! I will!!
I hope...
Hope you guys are doing better than me.
So far today:
One coffee
A small Christmas chocolate (forced on me by mother dearest)
About ten cherries
Two slices of ham.
Why can't i stop eating??
No more food today.
Going for a run soon. I NEED to burn these calories...
Xx. Lillie
You can do it! :) I know I'd be intimidated by the thought of six pounds in one week...The most I've ever dropped that quickly was about three, but I was exercising more than restricting. Cardio works wonders, but those calories! They're always there to sneak in and screw it all up!
ReplyDeleteI believe in you, though. It's a difficult, daunting task. If the confidence of a stranger is worth anything, then you have mine. :D
<3
Kara
ugh, yuck! I know the feeling! We had a giant ham at Christmas and it is just sitting there in the fridge, looking delicious, and every time I walk past the kitchen I can't help but slice a bit off. I need to get out of my parents' house and go home, away from all of this food! I reckon you can lose the weight in a week. Half of it is probably just the weight of the food inside you, so that will go quickly, then there's just another kilo and a half! Sounds easier than it is...
ReplyDeleteHey guys, thanks for your support, i really, really appreciate it :)
ReplyDeleteXx. Lillie
You can do it! Just stay focused and stay strong. : )
ReplyDelete