I'm not even going to go into what i ate yesterday, it was all healthy, but i just ate so much of it. Mother dearest made me a sandwich for dinner and it all went downhill from there...
Anyway, today is a new day. Am not eating today simply because i don't feel like it. I know i can do this, i just have to stop failing myself. It's easy, i just have to keep myself on track.
Only today and tomorrow until the New Year :)
Im looking forward to it so much. A new decade, a new year, a new start.
I can't wait to shed the old and embrace the new. I want to go back to school and watch their faces, see them wish they had the willpower i have, the will we all have. I don't consider myself a true anorexic, simply because a)I'm not thin enough, and b) i refuse to let what i eat control my life, i just acknowledge that this lifestyle is a part of me.
I have decided to post my New Years Resolutions at 11:45 on the 31st of December, my way of welcoming the change and saying goodbye to this year.
No more binges, no more junk. I will eat, but what i want, when i need it, and nothing else. I refuse to purge or use laxatives because i believe that if i fail, i should have to pay the price.
Anyway, this post is sort of turning into a ramble on my whacked out principles, which was not the general intention...
My point is, 2010. A new year, a new life. Who's with me?
Stay Strong, live life :)
Xx. Lillie
:D love it! Wishing you the best in the new year, hun ^_^
ReplyDelete