Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Up and Running

FINALLY had time to go for a run :)
It felt great to be back on the track that i now know so well. I felt like i needed a run after the two butter filled cookies i ate today. The grease on the keyboard left from my fingers while they were typing the last post reminds me of just how butter-filled they really were. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I can't believe how quickly this year seems to have gone by. Its amazing how sometimes the year just seems to drag on and on, until it's almost gone! I'm off to wrap the Christmas presents i bought for my family. 
Xx. Lillie 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love love LOVE baking, and I really want to make cookies for Christmas, but I just cannot trust myself to bake and not eat. I can never just have one or two to taste. I know it would spark off disaster. It is so sad, but I think I will have to just abstain completely :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baking too, but I must stay well away for obvious reasons.
    I know exactly what you mean about the year going so fast, it's flown by, or it seems so.
    but so much has changes for me this year.
    it all seems so unreal.
    I can only hope the best for 2010.
    I hope your okay x

    ReplyDelete