
Dear Past me,
What in the world were you thinking yesterday when you couldn't be bothered writing your English debate so you decided you would make future me get up at 3:30 in the morning to do it? You silly person. Present me is now rather tired and not quite happy with her English debate thanks to you. A little less consumption yesterday wouldn't have gone astray either.
Don't fret though, I'll clean up the mistakes you made yesterday.
Love, Present me.
So I ate a little more than I should have yesterday. Oops. Oh well, these things happen, and I was beginning to feel quite dizzy so it's probably just as well.
Eight days to go and I am essentially planning to live off green tea, coffee and fruit and veg. Eight measly days, and this fat is killing me, so here goes.
The new plan goes something like this:
Breakfast: Coffee and two egg whites (if needed)
Lunch: Lettuce, tomato, cucumber.
Dinner: A piece of fruit.
It works out to something like 100-200 calories a day.
I hate eating in the dining hall, everything is white and it makes me feel like I have to eat everything super fast and get out of there. So the plan is to take my own bowl down there, put some fruit/vegetables in it and take it back to my room with me rather than eating it there.
I'm a little smaller, but not by much. The next eight days are going to be hell, I know they will, but it will be worth it.
So here's to living off fruit and veg for the the next eight days (which really is quite nice, considering they're my favourite things to eat anyway).
Some of you said you wanted to know a little bit more about my life, so my next post will be all about yours truly :)
Oh! I just realised something! Now that I have a laptop, I have the means to write a blog post, WHILE SITTING ON AN AIRPLANE! I've always wanted to do that.
My post eight days from now shall have been written on an airplane! I don't know why that seems so exciting to me, but it does :)
Stay Strong, Live life, and never give up hope.
Xx. Lillie
Damn, I hate my past self when she does shit like that! Wouldn't you just love to go back in time and give the slack bitch a piece of your mind?
ReplyDeleteI knitted several rows of a blanket square while reading your post ^.^ I love knitting, I think I'm addicted. NOWAIT! I AM ADDICTED!!
I hope you have a good weekend :) Don't be scared of protein, you need it for strong ballet legs (And it makes you feel full for fucking AGES)
<3
Oh that is so cute-you are so excited to write on the plane. I could technically do that in 2weeks, but my laptop is so big that I like to call it chub. Your food plan sounds out of my dreams, but if your strong you can do anything, right? I believe in you darling, stay strong!
ReplyDeleteMy present self is always awful to both my past and future selves.
ReplyDelete